On this page you will be able to find all the latest information on both internal and public examinations at WGSG. General examination dates are on the school calendar, more detailed timetables are uploaded as soon as they become available. Should you need to discuss examination requirements please contact Mrs Price Examinations Officer on 01322 226351 Ext 222.
We have been working to bring an additional online resource, for the students in Year 9 and 10, called GCSEpod which is a really great learning resource and will add another element to their tool kit. If you are in Year 7 and 8 don’t worry we are looking at how this can also be used to support you too. Click here to log in and for more information
For information regarding how the awarding bodies use student data please see the GDPR information on their respective website’s via the links below.
Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
Below are the following JCQ information for candidates’ notices relating to GCSE/GCE qualifications as issued to the students at the beginning of the academic year:
- Privacy Notice – giving information on the personal data the awarding bodies collect and how they use it
- Non-Examination Assessments – for subjects that students are required to undertake additional aspects which are not formally examined e.g. English Language speaking
- Coursework Assessments - for subjects where you are required to undertake coursework which is formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments
- Written Exams – general information and rules regarding the written exams.
The Department of Education Key Stage 4 2018/2019 School Performance Indicators can be viewed here
If you wish to discuss any policy further please contact Mrs Price via email@example.com
|A Level Timetable.pdf||19th Jul 2019||Download|
|Examination Results WGSG 2018 for web 1.pdf||07th Feb 2019||Download|
|GCE post results services 2018 for website.pdf||22nd May 2018||Download|
|GCSE Timetable.pdf||02nd Jul 2019||Download|
|Information for candidates NEA 1920||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Information for candidates onscreen tests||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Information for candidates Privacy Notice||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Information for candidates written exams||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Information for candscswk.1920||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|JCQ Social Media||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Learning Records Service GDPR.pdf||18th Jul 2018||Download|
|WG6 Summary of A Level results 2019||06th Mar 2020||Download|